Chamonix is a destination of choice for many a seasonaire across the globe, and for good reason too. The initial alluring factor being the extreme back-country and hub of extreme sports based out of the vast Chamonix Valley. Next perhaps the extensive skiing and boarding available with the availability of the Mont Blanc Unlimited Ski Pass stretching over 3 countries and a long winter season due to high altitudes, meaning you will never get bored and get the most out of your season.
Come summer the opportunities are endless as the climbing, hiking and biking season kicks off enabling you to discover pitches and trails to your heart’s content. But most of all Chamonix’s unique situation being a fully running town in its own right rather than being a purpose built ski resort. This means that the town is busy and habitated all year round by locals and tourists alike therefore temporary, seasonal and permanent jobs are available all year round. But a word of warning, it’s Chamonix Folk law that once you come to Chamonix you never leave, us at Chamonix Chalets included! For more information about Chamonix take a look through our Chamonix Information Pages.
It’s very challenging trying to sort out accommodation in a location you may never have been before from an entirely different geographical location. Thats where we can help you. Chamonix Chalets have been building our portfolio of properties since 2001 and have developed a strong relationship with hundreds of property owners and priceless knowledge of the Chamonix Valley. Due to this relationship and with over 15 years experience of property letting in the Chamonix Valley we have the right contacts and skills to find the perfect chalet or apartment for your needs, wants and budget. Whether that’s a studio apartment in central Chamonix or a secluded luxury chalet in Le Bois we offer a range of short and long term rental properties in the Chamonix Valley.
Food for thought when searching for a monthly, seasonal or annual long term let in Chamonix is to have a clear idea of your requirements and desirables before you start such as answers to the following:
- How long am I planning to stay?
- Where in the Valley would suit me best? In terms of transport (will I need a car?), work, and ski access.
- What’s my realistic budget?
- Type or size of accommodation and how many rooms are needed?
- Any specific requirements or facilities such as hot tub, sauna, washing machine, garden, balcony with a view etc.
Why Book with us?
- We specialise only in the Chamonix Valley offering first hand unbiased advice about each and every property.
- Our advisers have been helping clients and working in the Chamonix Rental markets for over 15 years and have a wealth of experience.
- You deal directly with the property owners whom we know personally.
- It’s a FREE service
- We are well established within the Chamonix Valley enabling us to offer you the largest portfolio of suitable properties available.
- We can advise you regarding local taxes and French laws associated with furnished and unfurnished properties that can be a little confusing to those not a national of France.
If you are interested in seasonal and longer term rentals why not let us know your property requirements by phone or email and we will find the best available options. Our dedicated Chamonix Chalets team would be happy to help you source and secure the apartment or chalet for your next adventure in Chamonix.